Wednesday 20 February 2013

New Metal Review: DEVICE - Vilify (David Draimen) Verdict - Give it a Listen!

    When I first heard about "Device", I was eager to see whether or not David Draimen of Disturbed was capable of bringing something new to the table. With talk of a more Industrial feel to the new band, I was hoping for something different and interesting to listen to. This however is not exactly the case. After listening to the first single from Device, "Vilify", I was confused as to if I had clicked to wrong link to just another Disturbed song. The song did not have any sort of "industrial" feel to it as Draimen had claimed. This all being said, Vilify itself is wicked song, and Device is definitely worth listening too, it just felt like nothing different. If I wanted to listen to Disturbed, I would listen to Disturbed.
Check them out for yourself and tell me what you think


Overall I am not impressed by Device so far. Nothing new has been brought to the table. Here's hoping the next single from Device offers something worth talking about.
- My Verdict
\m/ \m/ \m/ out of \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
(3/5) -Mediocre

-Heavy Metal Sasquatch Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment